Blue. Trailer [canceled] Blue. Trailer [canceled]

I was expecting worse.

However, this flash was pretty nicely done.
At first it seemed as if it was somewhat noobish, because of the quick flash of the second shot. Threw me off a bit.
The video developed nicely though, and your art style is nice. Keep it up! :)

OfficialFredLozano responds:

Yeah, that quick flash annoys me. I've been trying to figure out a way to fix that, but nothings come up.

Thank you for the kind words.

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

Oh the puns!

The puns were pretty funny, illustrations were pretty good, but it was kind of boring.

Essay Chai Tea Essay Chai Tea

LMFAO

Ahahahahahahaha I actually came back to rate this. I just got it lol, wow hahahaha.
Very nice, funny as hell.

Stranded Gamers Ep: 4 Stranded Gamers Ep: 4

Definitely getting better.

Pretty good man, I think that was the shortest episode so far, but it's starting to look better. Also, the audio is improving a lot so keep it up.
Looking forward to episode 5.

Signature Signature

It was cool..

But people don't want to just see this sort of stuff. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty nice looking, just make an animation to include it in hahaha.
Good work.

TheSpicanator responds:

hahah yeah i know. I just havnt posted anything. and i figured what better place then newgrounds. But hey thanks for the review

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

LOLx100

Awesome, kinda short, but awesome. I really like your animation style, do you use pre-drawn bitmaps or jpegs and incorporate them into your flash? If so, which program do you use to draw them? Haha I just became a fan of your work, the voice acting was even spot on. Good job man, I'm anxious to see more by you. :)

Weebl and Bob : Gooshine Weebl and Bob : Gooshine

LOL

The ending was awesome hahaha, great job. So random lmao.

A Seiken Densetsu 3 A Seiken Densetsu 3

File size.

The sounds you included were useless, they didn't even appear in the actual animation, only in the beginning where you could listen to them. That's totally useless, try avoiding it next time.

Stranded Gamers Ep: 3 Stranded Gamers Ep: 3

Nooooooooo

Wow.. I stupidly clicked on 0 when I was trying to get this window back into focus, but I wanted to give you a 3 at least.
Here's the lowdown:
Your artwork could use a lot of work, you need a style and artistic knowledge to make it look nice, so work on both and it'll be better.
Sound also needs some work, try getting someone to mix it so the levels are right, because all the dubs are really high frequency and it's hard to listen to.
Other than that, not bad man, I'll probably go watch the other two now.

Keep it up. :)

Crendor responds:

I noticed the sounds as well. I'll work on it.

Pop-Soda Mic Lip Sinc Pop-Soda Mic Lip Sinc

LOL 5ed

I fived it because it made me laugh really hard lmao. Keep it up man, oh and keep up the good flash too hahaha.